Job Post for – Scheduling and Administration Clerk
BT Commercial Ltd, a leading company focusing on air conditioning, heating and ventilation and Alternative energy products / services is seeking to employ a Scheduling and administration Clerk to strengthen further the Support Office department. The company is experiencing growth and BT Commercial is looking for a suitable candidate to form part of the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day to day scheduling of Resources,
- Scheduling appointments with clients,
- Receive client’s calls for support,
- Assisting in the office day to day routine work and other,
- Assisting clients applying for grant schemes for renewal energy products,
- Performing maintenance in Microsoft CRM Dynamics such as closing Jobs and other related work with CRM- Training will be provided.
Qualifications and experience:
- Preference will be given to persons having experience, as an Office Clerk or a similar role,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications such as excel, word, etc,
- Be fluent in English and preferably speaks Maltese,
- Be an effective team player but must be able to work on his / her own initiative,
- Positive approach to working within a team and have good communication skills.
- Although training will be provided, preference will be given to candidates who have experience in scheduling of tasks or jobs, ideally in the air-conditioning industry.
Job Post For HVAC Technician
- Diagnose & Repairs of all HVAC and / or Air-conditioning equipment that fall under the responsibility of the aftersales department.
- Diagnose faults through use of lean methodology by making use of instruction manuals, circuit diagrams etc…
- Perform planned maintenance on any type of HVAC equipment in line with established quality and efficiency standards;
- Understands basic Air-conditioning cycle to include: identifying components in Air-conditioning circuit, understanding how each component works, diagnosing problems in the Air-conditioning circuit, using manifold gauge set, pressure/temperature chart and temperature measuring devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot. Understands Air-conditioning recovery, evacuation and charging.
- Responsible for the daily preparation of the parts and tools for each day’s activities.
- Complete work in a timely and workman like manner.
- Responsible for time management of jobs scheduled each day.
- Diploma in HVAC, or equivalent;
- Wireman license A & B would be considered an asset;
- Responsible attitude and sense of teamwork
- Fluent preferable in English and Maltese, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to drive to local job sites on a daily basis
- Good hygiene and cleanliness is required at all times
- Maintain a clean vehicle and make office aware of maintenance issues
- Follow rules and regulations as described in the company Handbook
- The chosen candidate will be given the necessary training.
- Experience, & other Certificates related with HVAC works will be considered an asset.
- The selected candidate will also be responsible for completing work orders as required and any additional duties as requested.
Job Post for Draughtsperson and or Quantity Surveyor.
- Tendering & Quotation duties including On-sites, Tender compilation and follow ups.
- Follow up of Projects including Working drawings, Site Meetings, Final Bills and Handing over certificates to client;
- Coordinating with the Client, Installers, Sub-Contractors and Main Contractors.
- Able to read technical drawings and implement their contents on site;
- Working knowledge of ACAD (or similar) as well as having a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Familiar with quantity surveying, Bills of Quantities;
- Fluent in English
Although the chosen candidate will be given the necessary training, Experience, Certificates & Diploma in related works will be considered an asset.
If you feel that you have what it takes to join our team, please send your CV by email to: [email protected]