Where can the air-conditioner be installed?
- Must be installed in a suitable position for correct function & maintenance.
- Air-Condition unit, both indoor and outdoor must be in a reachable position.
- Refer to manual that is available with each product on website for more details.
- Note, the unit must be installed by a qualified person.
How to size an air-conditioner (approximate)
BTU Calculator is Available with each product on website.
Is Copper Pipe included in the installation?
Yes installation up to 4 metres copper is included in the price.
What regular maintenance do air conditioning systems need?
The most important part of an Air Conditioner maintenance aspect is maintaining unrestricted air flows. Dust, dirt, and debris are an HVAC system’s worst enemies. Whether it’s an indoor or outdoor unit, you must keep all filters clean and heat exchangers and coils free of restrictions.
We recommend that your heating and cooling system be checked and serviced once every two years; ideally a spring and autumn tune-up. Also we recommend that you check filters regularly. This alone can eliminate many of the most common problems that need fixing and can significantly reduce the possibility of a serious breakdown.
Why do I need to clean filters regularly?
Regular filter cleaning helps your heating and cooling system operate at peak levels and improves indoor air quality. It is important to clean filters regularly to ensure proper air flow and to keep your home free from dust, allergens and germs. Depending on the type of filter you have, you may require filter replacements.
How often should I have maintenance done on my air conditioner?
You should have maintenance done on your air conditioning system at least once every two years – spring to early summer being the best times.
Contact Us and set an appointment now.
Is there anything I should check prior to calling for service?
- Check to be sure that the air conditioner is turned on.
- Check that the breakers are turned on.
- Check if you need to replace remote batteries.
- Be sure that the correct mode (Cooling or Heating) is selected and that the correct temperature is set.
- Also take note of any error codes that are displayed on indoor unit and any strange noises or smells.
Indoor Unit Error Code Guide
Refer to following section
When air conditioner status is abnormal, temperature indicator on indoor unit will blink to display corresponding error code. Please click here.
Why does my air conditioner emit a bad odour ?
Possible causes of bad odor from Air conditioners:
- Dirty evaporator coils, clogged condensate drain pans, and stagnant water can cause the smell of dirty socks or stinky feet. Usually, a professional cleaning will do the trick.
- Air conditioners remove excess moisture from your home in addition to cooling it. When that moisture is unable to drain properly, mold grows easily in areas with remaining moisture. Additionally, dirty filters can give off the scent of mildew. Calling an HVAC technician who is trained in handling mold, mildew, and fungus in these situations is your best bet for getting rid of the smell and improving your home’s air quality
VRF Indoor Unit Error Code Guide
- E1 :- Compressor high pressure protection.
- E2 :- Indoor antifreezing protection.
- E3 :- Compressor low pressure protection.
- E4 :- Compressor discharge temperature protection.
- E5 :- Conversion overcurrent protection.
- E6 :- Communication Error.
- E7 :- Mode conflict.
- E9 :- Water full protection.
- F0 :- Ambient temperature sensor error of indoor unit.
- F1 :- Indoor coil pipe inlet temperature sensor error.
- F2 :- Indoor coil pipe middle temperature sensor error.
- F3 :- Indoor coil pipe outlet temperature sensor error.
- F4 :- Outdoor ambient temperature sensor error.
- F7 :- Outdoor defrosting temperature sensor error.
- F9 :- Discharge temperature sensor error.
- Click here for the full description.
U-Match Series DC Inverter error codes
Click here for more detailes.
GMV Pdm Series error codes
Click here to dounload detailes.
Free Match error codes
Click here for more details.
GMV 5 Error Codes
Click here for more details.
What Sizes Available ?
- 200 Litres –Available for an max. of 4 persons.
- 300Litres – Available for an max. of 5-7 persons.
How does this work ?
- The glycol inside the panel is solar UV heated and by convection the hot glycol starts circulating into the tank (goes up) and water starts heating up by absorbing the glycol heat.(heat Exchanger)
- When the heat from glycol is absorbed, the cold liquid will then go down again into the panel .
- This system will then process itself by natural convection, where heat goes up and the cold goes down, and by this method, the SWH will function naturally and generates hot water.
- The system consists of a digital temperature meter where it shows the water temperature inside the tank.
Can I get some information on the tank ?
- The main tank consists of two sections (the inner tank and the outer tank). The inner tank that holds water is made from low carbon steel and coated with Enamel Glass Line (3mm thick) (Porcelain).
- The outer tank (outside inner tank) stores the glycol (solar liquid) to heat the inner tank and hence water.
- The above-mentioned tanks are insulated to prevent heat loss.
- The outer tank material is stainless steel.
- The system is also equipped with an “Expansion Vessel” to prevent damage to the system during high temperatures.
Will I have hot water during non sunny day ?
- The solar heating system is equipped with a backup heating element used only when no hot water is available.
- This back up heating element can be switched on manually or automatically.
Does this need any Servicing ?
- Service needs to be done every two (2) years and this is obligatory (for warranty cover).
- When we provide the date for the appointment we advise that one day (winter season ) and ( two days minimum during summer season) before service it’s Important to cover the panel to cool down the SWH (you can use Hot water normally to cool down SWH).If system is not covered and water is still hot service will be re-scheduled at a charge.
- During service, SWH is drained from water and inner tank cleaned from water scaling.
- Magnesium Anode stick replaced.
- Glycol (Solar Liquid) is checked and topped as needed.
- In summer, we suggest that the panel is covered to prevent extremely high temperatures that can lead to high scale build up.
- The Solar Water Heater has a 5-year warranty parts and labour.
- The 5 years covers the inner tanks and the solar thermal collector (panel).
- Government rebate of €700.
How does it work?
- When tap water (hot) is open, the water flows through appliance, ignites the flame under the heat exchanger.
- Water flowing through heat exchanger is heated instantly, when water flow stops, the appliance shuts the gas flow.
- The system ignites by two long life batteries, the ON/OFF switch indicates the system is On or Off (11 and 14 ltr)
- If the batteries are almost running out, a red light flashes on the ON/OFF switch.
- If the flame knob is turned clockwise, it lowers the flame into the chamber hence the water temperature is lowered.
- If the flame knob is turned anticlockwise, the flame inside the chamber increases the water temperature.
- If the flow knob is turned clockwise, the flow will decrease and increases the water temperature.
- If the flow knob is turned anticlockwise, the flow increases and the water temperature decreases.
What sizes are there available and how much persons does this cover?
The below show the hot water flow capacities per minute.
- 11 ltr – Ideal for 1 bathroom
- 14 ltr – Ideal for 2 bathrooms used at the same time
- 18 ltr – Ideal for 3 bathrooms used at the same time
N.B. the above situations are based on adequate flow, plumbing and pressures
Where can you install this Gas Water Heater?
- It is recommended that the ideal method is to install the GWH outdoor for safety reasons.
- If installed outdoors and it is exposed to natural elements like wind erosion or rain, a structured chimney (Canope) is needed to cover it.
- If the GWH is installed indoors, a wall penetration to outside is needed for the chimney as per user manual.
How can you install this Gas Water Heater?
- The system works with a common gas cylinder (LPG)
- The length of the GAS pipe (copper) should not exceed 6 mtrs for safety reasons.
- It is required that a 2.5 bar pressure pump is installed if water is supplied from roof tank.
- Water can be supplied from roof tank or from mains (minimum pressure of 2.5 bar)
What service can be done?
- Batteries replacement as needed.
- Gas Cylinder replacement as needed.
- Other services needs to be done by our qualified Technicians
Does this has any guarantee?
The Gas Water Heater has two years warranty parts and labour.
If connected with a well or borehole, the warranty is void.
What's its scope?
The new Solar Kit from BOSCH lets you combine your gas-water heater or gas-combination boiler with solar-heated storage tank or thermosiphon. You do not have to buy a special solar appliance – the Solar Kit already includes all the necessary components. With the Solar Kit, you will enjoy the comfort when you shower as you will have plenty of stable warm water, with temperature that has been heated by an optimum environmentally friendly system with anti-scald protection for additional safety.
What's the working principal on the Solar Kit?
- If the water temperature from the SWH is equal or higher than 45°C, the Solar kit supplies hot water directly from SWH.
- If water from SWH is under 45°C, the Solar Kit transfers water into the GWH to heat up water to the desired temperature.
What's the benefits of having the Solar Kit?
- Prevents damaging the appliance due to extremely hot water.
- No need to buy a specific solar appliance to reduce water temperature.
- Always keeps constant temperatures 45°C
- During operation, water flow is not interrupted.
- Proven solar compatibility with proper DHW comfort
- Anti-Scald protection for Safety
- Savings costs
By buying the Solar Kit what advantages can I gain?
- Best-in-class warm-water comfort for your customers due to universal solution with bypass function.
- Usable with all gas water heaters and gas combination boilers.
- Immediately operable.
- Easy maintenance thanks to removable front cover and easy access to three-way valves and construction.
- No need to S/W on SWH backup heat element.
- Get instantaneous hot water all the time.
- Cost savings.
The BOSCH Solar Kit comes with a two (2) year warranty parts and labour.