Job Post for - Scheduling and Administration Clerk
BT Commercial Ltd, a leading company focusing on air conditioning, heating and ventilation and Alternative energy products / services is seeking to employ a Scheduling and administration Clerk to strengthen further the Support Office department. The company is experiencing growth and BT Commercial is looking for a suitable candidate to form part of the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day to day scheduling of Resources,
- Scheduling appointments with clients,
- Receive client’s calls for support,
- Assisting in the office day to day routine work and other,
- Assisting clients applying for grant schemes for renewal energy products,
- Performing maintenance in Microsoft CRM Dynamics such as closing Jobs and other related work with CRM- Training will be provided.
Qualifications and experience:
- Preference will be given to persons having experience, as an Office Clerk or a similar role,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications such as excel, word, etc,
- Be fluent in English and preferably speaks Maltese,
- Be an effective team player but must be able to work on his / her own initiative,
- Positive approach to working within a team and have good communication skills.
- Although training will be provided, preference will be given to candidates who have experience in scheduling of tasks or jobs, ideally in the air-conditioning industry.
Job Post for Draughtsperson and or Quantity Surveyor
Posted on : 20/02/2018 : 13:05
- Tendering & Quotation duties including On-sites, Tender compilation and follow ups.
- Follow up of Projects including Working drawings, Site Meetings, Final Bills and Handing over certificates to client;
- Coordinating with the Client, Installers, Sub-Contractors and Main Contractors.
- Able to read technical drawings and implement their contents on site;
- Working knowledge of ACAD (or similar) as well as having a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Familiar with quantity surveying, Bills of Quantities;
- Fluent in English
Although the chosen candidate will be given the necessary training, Experience, Certificates & Diploma in related works will be considered an asset.
Job Post For HVAC Technician
Posted on : 23/02/2018 : 17:11
- Diagnose & Repairs of all HVAC and / or Air-conditioning equipment that fall under the responsibility of the aftersales department.
- Diagnose faults through use of lean methodology by making use of instruction manuals, circuit diagrams etc...
- Perform planned maintenance on any type of HVAC equipment in line with established quality and efficiency standards;
- Understands basic Air-conditioning cycle to include: identifying components in Air-conditioning circuit, understanding how each component works, diagnosing problems in the Air-conditioning circuit, using manifold gauge set, pressure/temperature chart and temperature measuring devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot. Understands Air-conditioning recovery, evacuation and charging.
- Responsible for the daily preparation of the parts and tools for each day’s activities.
- Complete work in a timely and workman like manner.
- Responsible for time management of jobs scheduled each day.
- Diploma in HVAC, or equivalent;
- Wireman license A & B would be considered an asset;
- Responsible attitude and sense of teamwork
- Fluent preferable in English and Maltese, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to drive to local job sites on a daily basis
- Good hygiene and cleanliness is required at all times
- Maintain a clean vehicle and make office aware of maintenance issues
- Follow rules and regulations as described in the company Handbook
- The chosen candidate will be given the necessary training.
- Experience, & other Certificates related with HVAC works will be considered an asset.
- The selected candidate will also be responsible for completing work orders as required and any additional duties as requested.
If you feel that you have what it takes to join our team, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com