NEW GENERATION OF POWER
All SWISS SOLAR products are manufactured only based on half-cell technology. Modules assembled from such cells are characterized by:
- Low resistive transmission loss
- Higher shading eﬀiciency due to the design solutions (parallel connection of cell strings inside the module)
- Durability: small cells are less susceptible to linear expansion when heated.
Exclusive packaging created by our designers and engineers for the safe and reliable delivery of solar modules. Stylish packaging sets the product apart from otherSs. To be part of SWISS SOLAR AG is to always be ahead.
Half-cut cell technology
Half-cut cell modules have three main benefits over conventional modules:
1. Lower Energy Losses:
By using half-cells, the electrical current (i) flowing in each busbar is halved. Therefore, the amount of internal losses in a half-cut module is 1/4 of
a full-sized cell module.
2. Lower Shading Loss:
Shading loss of half-cell is improved compared to a regular module in specific shading conditions.
3. Multi-Busbar Technology – Lower Microcrack Loss:
- Cell eﬀiciency improved by 0.4%
- Current transmission path reduced by 50%
- Micro crack loss eﬀectively reduced