The Bosch Climate 5000 RAC air conditioning units, suitable for new installations in domestic and small commercial properties.
A unique example of German Engineering.
- Rapid cooling and heating to achieve the required temperature and the maintain a constant temperature with minimal fluctuations.
- Power output adjusts to match the demand to avoid frequent compressor start-up/shut down and to increase energy efficiency,
- Operate at low frequency with the highest SEER efficiency rating over the majority of the operating time which significantly reduces energy consumption
- The powerful DC inverter compressor and the exterior fan motor are used to adjust the air flow and volume, resulting in a more extensive and efficient range of operation
- There are no voltage peaks in the inverter compressor; the inverter start-up current is much lower than that of a unit without an Inverter.