The Bosch Climate 5000 RAC air conditioning units, suitable for new installations in domestic and small commercial properties.
A unique example of German Engineering.
Bosch Climate 5000 offers Energy efficiency rating of A++ for cooling and A+ for heating.
Representing the perfect combination of technology and quality with the added benefit of a leading German brand.
The purifier filter eliminates up to 95% of dust particles, smoke and pollen.
Super quiet and compact thanks to their low noise levels and pleasing aesthetics.
Developped with R32 environmentally friendly refrigerant
Climate 5000 can save up to 40% over a conventional system.
Bosch Climate 5000 air conditioning units achieve a high level of energy efficiency thanks to their DC Inverter technology.
The term Inverter is the modulation and used in reference to units with a compressor and fan speed electronic drive that adapts the unit’s ability to produce hot and cold air.
In addition to the compressor motor, the interior and exterior fan motors are also of the DC type and are brushless.
As a result, 3D DC Inverter units are both quieter in operation and more efficient, which helps to save energy.
Inverter air conditioning units offer many advantages over those of the no inverter type:
- Rapid cooling and heating to achieve the required temperature and the maintain a constant temperature with minimal fluctuations.
- Power output adjusts to match the demand to avoid frequent compressor start-up/shut down and to increase energy efficiency,
- Operate at low frequency with the highest SEER efficiency rating over the majority of the operating time which significantly reduces energy consumption
- The powerful DC inverter compressor and the exterior fan motor are used to adjust the air flow and volume, resulting in a more extensive and efficient range of operation
- There are no voltage peaks in the inverter compressor; the inverter start-up current is much lower than that of a unit without an Inverter.