Under data protection law, you have the following rights, in relation to the way we process your personal data, although these are not absolute and in some instances, we may be unable to accept your request, in which case we will respond to you to explain why.
- Right to access personal data held by us about you.
- Right to require us to rectify your data without undue delay, in so far as it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to restrict our processing of your data where you dispute the data’s accuracy; or where you have the right to require us to erase the data but you prefer that we restrict our processing instead; or where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or where you have objected to our use of your data and we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will apply where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent in line with (e) below; or where you object to the way we process your data in line with (f) below.
- Right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data.
- Right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you where the processing of such data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, unless we are able to demonstrate, on balance, legitimate grounds for continuing to process personal data which override your rights or which are for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to receive the personal data which you had provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, and to request us to transmit this data to another organisation.
You may contact us as detailed below to exercise any of these rights. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Updated :- 08/06/2018